.

Friday, January 25, 2019

Good management Essay

Good commission is working through others to accomplish line of work that help fulfill organizational objectives as efficiently as possible. a) Would you chalk up to the higher up statement? Please explain your answer. No, I disagree with the above statement as involveiness was more towards achieving specific objective with marginal usage avail adequate imagerys and time consumption.In view of my current furrow in gross gross sales and marketing, if I just blindly drive my sales aggroup to sale the products and dishs to fulfill the organizational sales arse without considering the quality of delivery in equipment casualty of knowledge, skills, competency, and experience, time required for delivery, methods use for delivery and resources available for delivery. How long can I maintain the sales goat without considering the military posture of the delivery system?An example of a serve manager, Mr Raymond Ling from Jimisar Autotrade Sdn Bhd, Sibu branch said that the jacket crown management has set the tar astound where every grease monkey moldiness(prenominal) service one unit of railcar in 30 minutes to prove the efficiency of the service team up else disciplinary action will be impressn. As a result, the mechanic commoves the job done within the wedded timeframe without considering the quality of the service and types of service required by the customer. At the end, the sales consultant has been receiving a piling of customer complaints such as why my car so disconsolate after the service? , why you dont check the blood of the tyres?At the end, they have been losing their customer. However, UMW Toyota Motor Sdn Bhd Sibu branch service centre, Mr Mathew Tiong said that their top management do set the time frame but concord to types of function general service, minor restitute or major repair? The customer must c on the whole to pre-book the services and inform the service advisor the suspected problem of their car that need t he service centre to troubleshoot. The subject office organizes training in technical, motivation, customer service by terrestrial and weekly review to ensure they improve and fast in serve to rectify the problem.The customer satisfaction level has been increase and manages to retain their nonagenarian customer rase though the free service period has everywhere but they still come tolerate to them to service their car. This show that efficiency can drive a person or a team to complete the task as per requirement but in terms of management, it should not be just looking into efficiency but hard-hittingness also very important especially in the sales and services industry. b) If you were tasked the role of a chief operating officer, how would you buzz off others to accomplish tasks tellingly.I am an put forward Diploma in Computer Studies holder with around 12 historic period of working experience from administration, event management, sales and marketing in sell and educ ation. If I am being tasked the role of CEO in my company. I definitely will take the challenge. First, I will go to google and read slightly trustworthy example of a CEO in some well-known company such as SAMSUNG, APPLE, DISNEY and etc to get some stirring and better idea on how to become a good and effective CEO in my company. I believe lead by example. I also believe people are the most important addition of an organization.How to become an effective CEO? I believe an effective CEO must be able to lead and work through people. How to ping on their talents? How to make them work for you and how to motivate them? What is their strengths and weakness? I must know my staff well and delegates the job by tapping on their talents. universe the top of the pyramid, a great CEO must be able to clearly communicate the vision of the company in order to breathe in staff, customers and investors. As the company bearer, all eyes turn to the CEO for focalization and example.It is the key for the CEO to understand the every-day activities of the organization and how all parts fits all together to move the company forward. As CEO, I should not get dragged into the seductive lure of micro managing granular details. Instead I should give my management team that there are capable in use it. I need to build up a strong and good quality management team where they should know and accountable for their responsibilities. I must know how to mentor and accomplish them to keep them motivated, mingled and on the running play to meet the company goals.People are the most important resource available to me to build up a strong management team. I must be SMART in managing them when there is an issue, problem, demands or even crisis. I must be an effective leader. How? First I should be a good listener and willing to listen to problems and concerns my employee as a friend to get more concrete information about their comments or problems. I should be giving positive reinforcement and is about enquire or requesting them to do something not commanding them.I must posts influencing advocator and dont mind to get the hands dirty to make my team to follow my recommendations and willing to works together with me. I must realize that I am not just a see head or a boss To be a happy and effective CEO, it first comes from the way that you cross your staff or coworkers. I must know how to respect their ideas and not just simply rinse them off and only use my own ideas. I must treat everyone equally and everyone feel like they are part of the group. When they are given full respect, they are more willing to give respect back and I will be able to gain more trustworthy followers.I also must involve them in some of the management process and valued them according to their contribution and commitments. I must do what is the best for the group and sometimes it involves making tough decisions and willing to take risks if it will benefit the whole. I should realize an d remind myself that working with varied personalities can be challenging especially when there is a project that needs to be done. I must know how to work with separately of these different personalities and at the same time encourage and motivate them to get the job done.An effective CEO must be able to do my team according to their strength to get the best and most effective output of them. As an effective CEO, I will be involved in the overall management process where people will be the most important asset. Why? Because every process from decision making, organization, take and controlling, people will decide whether it will works effectively or not. The team commitment, competencies, loyalty and sense of responsibility will determine how out-of-the-way(prenominal) the company can achieve its goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment